We’d like to add a S&M-specific filmer/editor to our Shield Squad. If you can ride, film and edit – and you’re already aware that S&M is the sickest — hit us up! This is a full-time, in house position.
Please submit cover letter and resume below.
We are actively seeking an in-house graphic designer. Said individual would be responsible for creating print materials (catalogs, posters, print ads), web assets (banner ads, web graphics, blog post and social media graphics), softgoods designs as wells as and product packaging and decals.
Ideal candidate would be well versed in Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign and able to design original art/graphics as well as work with and traffic work from freelance artists we work with.
Ability to do any or all of the following would be a huge bonus: create motion graphics, light video editing, product photography.
Familiarity with BMX or action sports also helpful but not mandatory.
Please submit cover letter and link to online profile below.
Our dream candidate for this position has already worked or is currently working in the BMX and/or MTB industry, but we are open to all applicants that can handle the following Duties and possesses the required Education and/or work experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
This position takes information gathered in team meetings and uses it to create Solidworks drawings from which prototypes will be built. In addition, this position is responsible for reviewing drawings from other subcontractors for accuracy and to insure company standards are met.
• Review engineering documents, ensuring compliance to company standards.
• Investigate and validate drawings to determine Quality requirements are met.
• Design and detail components and subassemblies for products.
• Be able to request quotes from vendors, order, test and evaluate prototypes.
• Use experience, judgment and creativity to plan and accomplish goals.
• Perform related duties as assigned by supervisor.
• Communicate effectively with the project team members as well as other departments.
• Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
• Must be expert at drafting/design and modeling using Solid Works.
• Experience in the bicycle and bicycle component manufacturing environment preferred.
• Familiar with cro-mo fabrication, cnc aluminum and other machining practices.
• Extensive experience reviewing engineering documents to company and industry standards.
• Proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook).
• Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines while maintaining a positive attitude.
• Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices.
To apply, please complete the form below: