We are currently looking for an individual(s) to join our team and help us up the ante in the following areas:
Social Media Population/Monitoring. We need someone capable of creating/posting compelling original content on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat while also carrying on an open dialogue and building rapport with our followers/fans etc.
Video. At a minimum, we are looking for someone to project manage our video content creation and handle population and maintenance of our YouTube and Vimeo accounts, but adding someone to the squad who can actually film/edit would be a massive bonus.
Website Content Creation and WordPress Familiarity. This person must be able to create blog posts and add team riders/products etc. to our sites as needed. Web design/coding skills would be hugely beneficial too!
Copy Writing. With two brands and a huge catalog, we have a lot of products. We would love to add someone to the team with strong product knowledge who could whip up copy when we post new products to our websites.
Graphic Design Ability and/or vision. An ideal candidate would either be able to actually create assets in Photoshop/Illustrator and/or have a flair/passion for collaborating on product/ads/softgoods etc.
If you ride, are familiar with the BMX scene as a whole and think you could help us out in any of the aforementioned areas, please send us a resume and cover letter.
Our dream candidate for this position has already worked or is currently working in the BMX and/or MTB industry, but we are open to all applicants that can handle the following Duties and possesses the required Education and/or work experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
This position takes information gathered in team meetings and uses it to create Solidworks drawings from which prototypes will be built. In addition, this position is responsible for reviewing drawings from other subcontractors for accuracy and to insure company standards are met.
• Review engineering documents, ensuring compliance to company standards.
• Investigate and validate drawings to determine Quality requirements are met.
• Design and detail components and subassemblies for products.
• Be able to request quotes from vendors, order, test and evaluate prototypes.
• Use experience, judgment and creativity to plan and accomplish goals.
• Perform related duties as assigned by supervisor.
• Communicate effectively with the project team members as well as other departments.
• Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
• Must be expert at drafting/design and modeling using Solid Works.
• Experience in the bicycle and bicycle component manufacturing environment preferred.
• Familiar with cro-mo fabrication, cnc aluminum and other machining practices.
• Extensive experience reviewing engineering documents to company and industry standards.
• Proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook).
• Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines while maintaining a positive attitude.
• Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices.
To apply, please complete the form below: