We are currently looking for qualified candidates for the following positions:
We are actively looking for an online intern interested in joining our team to help create and post content to our websites and social networking platforms.
Our ideal candidate:
- Already frequents BMX events.
- Has access to a camera to capture images/video at said events.
- Can spell, use grammar correctly and write well.
- Knows how to edit and optimize photos and potentially edit video.
- Has in-depth knowledge of BMX.
- Is familiar with Vimeo/YouTube/Twitter/Facebook/Instagram etc.
- Has their own laptop and is computer saavy.
- Is willing and eager to learn.
- Can spend at least 8-10 hours working from our Santa Ana office.
- Any additional web coding/design experience a major plus.
- We are flexible on hours/days worked and are also interested in bringing in college students seeking course credit.
GRAPHIC DESIGNER (or high-level Graphic Design intern)
Seeking a creative, enthusiastic and irreverent in-house graphic designer to join our Santa Ana, Calif. design team.
This position will conceptualize, design, develop and execute graphics for:
- Print & Web Ads
- Product Branding & Packaging
In addition, a successful candidate will have additional experience in:
- Photo and Image Editing
- Catalog Design & Layout
Requirements for this position include:
- Organizational, time management and prioritizing skills with the ability to multi-task to meet frequent deadlines.
- Solution-oriented & motivated personality.
- Proficiency in both MAC & PC platforms.
- Knowledge of Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign & Excel.
- Web & Photography knowledge a plus.
- Interest in BMX or Action Sports a plus.
To apply, please complete the form below: